Fast, precise and productive.
The new CNC punching machine BOSCHERT 4020 completes the proven MultiPunch series and is specially designed for the processing of sheets in the so-called super format of 2,000 x 4,000 millimeters. With its universal punching head, the 4020 enables the user a flexibility and double-sided forming of sheet metal up to a sheet thickness of 6 mm. Up to 28 tons of punching force are available for this.
The newly developed O-frame gives it the necessary stability.
The BOSCHERT 4020 is equipped with a quick twelve-station tool changer that reduces idle times.
The machine can be expanded in many ways. For example, the BOSCHERT 4020 can be equipped with a thread cutting unit or with a fiber laser with a maximum output of 4 kilowatts. This gives the user numerous other options for sheet metal processing.
• Sheet size up to super format 2000 x 4000 m
• Tools up to Trumpf size 3 (Ø 105mm)
• Flexible forming from above and below (active die)
• Stable „O“ frame
• 12-way auto tool changer
• Punching machine part chute up to 400 x 2000 mm
• Sorting system for small parts up to 150 x 150 mm
• Expandable options / thread cutting / stud welding ...
• Repositioning for sheets up to 9999 mm length
• Fiber Laser cutting system up to 4KW can be combined